Saturday, February 23, 2008

Is it magic???

So, my most wonderfullest husband ordered me the greatest Valentines Day gift ever!!! I am not much into flowers, or candy, or little trinkets and such, and he knows me too well. :) He ordered me a Canon 50mm F1.8 lens!!! I had been wanting it, since I'd heard alot of good things about it, not to mention it's one of Canons least expensive lenses. So I received it in the mail on Tuesday, and I LOVE IT!!!! I have been able to "play" with it a little, since the weather has been great, and it is exponentially better than my Sigma! Which actually comes as a sigh of releif to me, since I have been very disappointed in the sharpness quality of my photos, but now that I have something to compare them to, I know that it was the lens after all!

Many people/photogs had told me it must be the Sigma lens (including the photog workshop instructor), since I seemed to be doing everything correctly. Now I have proof! It was the sigma that lacked in quality. I am so HAPPY! It IS a magic lens! It IS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.