Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hernandez Family Photoshoot

I recently did a shoot for some wonderful friends of ours. It was the entire family (His parents, 3 sisters, 2 brothers-in-law, 2 nieces and 3 nephews, besides him and his family), so, it was my first large family shoot, and it was a challenge! I brought my assistant, Jonsal, along with me, and he was a huge help! We did individual family shots, kid shots, couple shots, and several big family shots! The kids and the whole family proved to be the most challenging, but I really did enjoy myself! And I am very pleased with the results! Here is just one of the families, our great friends, Manuel and Mari, and their precious sons.

And btw, I will be "watermarking" my pics from now on, by the advisement of several photogs I have met, as well as the instructor of the workshop I have been a part of...


















The photoshoot took place at the missions, in case anyone was wondering, or recognized it...

1 comment:

Mrs. Marquez said...

WOW Monica! Those are awesome! You have improved significantly since I last looked at your page. I love these. You are well on your way to mastery!

_N